TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, if you are late then the time will be deducted from your treatment time and you will be expected to pay in full.
- Please ensure you have completed the consultation form before your first appointment. If you have not done so, we will have to do this before your treatment starts. This time will be deducted from your treatment time.
- Any inappropriate, suggestive or abusive behaviour and comments will not be tolerated. Treatment will be terminated, full payment expected and this will be reported. I operate a zero tolerance policy and will press charges in all
- All cancellations must be given 24hours notice. If 24 hours notice is not given you will still be charged in full for your appointment, except for extenuating circumstances.
- If you do not turn up to your appointment with no notice, you will be expected to pay in full. You will be sent an invoice which will be followed up if you fail to pay.
- All clients under 18years of age, and vulnerable adults must have a chaperone present at all times with signed parental or guardian permission requested.
- If you have answered ‘yes’ to a question in the consultation form, I may ask you to provide a letter from your GP/Surgeon/specialist/Other relevant healthcare professional. If you not provide this before, or on the day of your treatment I reserve the right to decline treatment. This is for your benefit and safety.
- If you are claiming for treatment through an insurance company, it is your responsibility to pay any excesses or dues to them relevant to your treatment.
- If you fail to complete any remedial exercises or aftercare advice, this is your choice and may result in prevention of desired results.
- I am registered under the information commissioners office as data controller for Lola Whiting Sports Massage Therapy. Registration number ZA268147. I will not share or sell any of your information. All personal information is stored digitally and encrypted within the regulations of the ICO. If I need to share any of your information with your GP or other relevant health care professional, I will discuss this with your first as part of your care plan.
- Insurance is provided by Zurich insurance plc for professional public liability insurance, and DAS legal protection.
- I am registered with the CNHC. Registration number 000090-D18